Publisher(s):China Academic Journals (CD Edition) Electronic Publishing House Co., Ltd.
First Published: 2020.12.09
Discipline(s): Economics & Management
Price: $75 (for individuals) (中国大陆地区个人用户点此直接购买)
Institution users and community members, please click here to contact us.
In the face of new challenges in the development of manufacturing such as the strengthening of resource and environmental constraints and the slowdown in investment and export growth, domestic scholars have combined theory with practice, and published more than 10,000 academic papers in recent five years. A total of 150 papers are carefully selected by A Selection of Papers on the Manufacturing Industry. In the Chinese-English bilingual e-book series, the number of Chinese characters totals about 1,310,000 and that of English words totals roughly 917,000. This series are composed of three volumes. Volume 1 discusses the impact of the policy and external factors on manufacturing, structure change, manufacturing and services, and employment in manufacturing. Volume 2 explores manufacturing-related trade, export, import, and value chain. Volume 3 analyzes technological innovation, productivity, updating, and empirical research on manufacturing.
1. Does the infrastructure investment of local government restrain the technological innovation of Chinese manufacturing firms?
Management World,Part 1: Technological Innovation,No. 01
2. How industrial agglomeration affects manufacturing enterprises’ technology innovation mode?—a discussion on reasons for the formation of enterprise “innovation inertia”
Journal of Finance and Economics,Part 1: Technological Innovation,Vol 43,No. 02
3. Evaluation on technological innovation performance of manufacturing indutry based on PPE-Malmquist–LWM model
Ecological Economy,Part 1: Technological Innovation,Vol 33,No. 03
4. International monetary system and manufacturing technology innovation: case studies and their implications for China
Business Management Journal,Part 1: Technological Innovation,Vol 37,No. 04
5. Intellectual property protection, technology introduction and technology innovation of Chinese manufacturing: an empirical test based on panel data
Journal of International Trade,Part 1: Technological Innovation,No. 05
6. Internal control, technological innovation and enterprise performance: empirical analysis based on Chinese listed manufacturing enterprises
Business Management Journal,Part 1: Technological Innovation,Vol 38,No. 06