Publisher(s):China Academic Journals (CD Edition) Electronic Publishing House Co., Ltd.
ISBN:ISBN 978-7-499-00951-6 pdf
First Published: 2020.08.25
Discipline(s): Medicine & Public Health
Price: $98 (for individuals) (中国大陆地区个人用户点此直接购买)
Institution users and community members, please click here to contact us.
This book collects 70 high-quality research papers involving the latest TCM clinical practice with scientific basis and remarkable efficacy in the first-line treatments; covering all types of COVID-19 cases (mild, moderate, severe and critical), and various age groups (elderly, young and middle-aged, children) from different regions of China; concerning multiple complications (such as diarrhea and liver injury); including the treatment with Chinese herbs, acupuncture, and integration of TCM and Western medicine. It provides effective methods of TCM for medical practitioners, teaching and medical institutions, associations, pharmaceutical enterprises, and government organizations to fight against COVID-19.
Editor-in-Chief : HUANG Luqi
1. Analysis of clinical characteristics of 50 patients with COVID-19 from perspective of traditional Chinese medicine
Part 2:TCM syndrome,Vol 34,No. 01
2. Analysis on Traditional Chinese Medicine Syndromes and Constitutions of 90 Patients with Moderate COVID-19
Part 2:TCM syndrome,Vol 61,No. 02
3. Characteristics of Traditional Chinese Medicine Syndromes in 88 Patients with Coronavirus Diseases 2019 in Tianjin
Part 2:TCM syndrome,Vol 61,No. 03
4. Analysis of the similarities and differences of COVID-19 symptoms between northern and southern China from the perspective of integrated Chinese and western medicine
Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine,Part 2:TCM syndrome,Vol 40,No. 04
Part 2:TCM syndrome,Vol 35,No. 05
6. Analysis of information from four TCM examinations of 188 moderate COVID-19 cases at the early stage in Wuhan
Part 2:TCM syndrome,Vol 52,No. 06
7. Study on Traditional Chinese Medicine Syndrome Differentiation of Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019
Part 2:TCM syndrome,Vol 41,No. 07